- What is MYJO?
What is MYJO?
MYJO School @ Home is an innovative approach to learning. Irrespective of access to online or offline classes, children should continue to learn and transform into contributors to the world.
The pre-primary MYJO curriculum is designed on Theme-Based learning approach. Instead of watertight compartments, subjects must be taught in sync along with transversal competencies to provide transdisciplinary learning experience. This helps the child to experience the world as a whole.
The activities and experiences presented under each theme provide for the holistic development of the children. They are determined by the age, need, learning styles, development stages, abilities, and interests of all the children. At the same time, they enable young children to achieve quality education through joyful experiences
- Hands-on activities
- Imagination through Arts
- Cognitive enrichment experiences
- Language and literacy experiences
- Rhymes and stories
- Physical development activities
- Skills and Values
MYJO School @ Home is an innovative approach to learning. Irrespective of access to online or offline classes, children should continue to learn and transforminto contributors to the world.
It is an adaptive curriculum tailored to address student’s learning needs and styles. Following the concept of heutagogy to make learners inter-dependent, this curriculum helps students identify their learning needs and set goals for themselves with the help of innovative trackers and creative activities.
Parents are true partners in this revolutionary learning system. They become learning guides to help their children learn irrespective of access to physical or virtual classes. Supported by well-trained and equipped teachers, it’s a hybrid learning system that seals the joy of learning. This system is based on the concepts of:
- Learning Styles and needs
- Self-determined learning
- Competency mapped activities
- Value driven learning
- Lesson Designs
- Ebbinghaus theory of learning and forgetting
- Holistic Development through the timely nourishment of Body, Mind, Heart and Soul
MYJO School @ Home is an innovative approach to learning. Irrespective of access to online or offline classes, children must continue to learn and transform into contributors to the world. Therefore, our all-in-one resource kit contains:
Fun learning material –
- Material that supports creativity and encourages learning.
- Stationery that caters to multiple learning styles.
- QR Codes and links to curated online content.
Student Workbook –
- Activities based on heutagogical principles of self-paced learning.
- Resources mapped to the child’s age and the prescribed curriculum.
- Research-based framework for holistic growth and need-based support.
Parent Handbook to help parents with
- Weekly schedule and expected learning outcomes.
- Parenting calendar with activities to support parent-child bonding and grooming.
- Recommendations to support the learning as a guide/mentor and create a conducive environment.
9 thematic kits with several worksheets and activity material will be delivered to parents every month. These kits have been developed by researchers and top educationists based on the psychological needs of children in the current times. Supplied with their copy of the teachers’ manual, our compassionate and well-trained teachers provide constant online support for students and offline for parents to synergize the learning needs.
- Affordable schooling experience from the safety of home.
- An all-in-one learning package for high-quality engagement.
- Integrated curriculum to enhance the learning experience for home-based schooling.
- Curriculum developed by researchers, psychologists, and subject matter experts.
- Thematic learning material.
- Adaptive creatively designed learning kits.
- Colorful activities to stimulate imagination and problem-solving abilities.
- Parent-orientation webinars and activities to overcome new challenges and engage children at home.
- Continuous support through virtual classes.